Proconics can provide comprehensive guidance and support in implementing industrial cybersecurity systems. This includes both the end user/owner of the plant as well as the service provider to ensure that products and services provided meet national standards and comply with legislation.
Initial / Primary analysis
- Determining security assurance levels
- System assessment and gap analysis
- Initial and follow-up audits
Cyber Security Management System (CSMS) implementation assistance aligned with
Vendor / SI compliance aligned with SANS62443-2-4
The following training courses are available either at the client premises or at the Proconics offices:
Introduction to industrial cybersecurity (2 days) covering:
- Difference between ICT and ICS security
- Implementation process
- 6 Practical comprehensive case studies
This course is SAIMC / ECSA CPD accredited for 2 CPD points. It is also available as a short (4 hour), non-accredited management awareness course.
Practical risk analysis (4days) – for end users and service providers
- SANS62443 requirements
- IEC62443-3-3 approach
- Prioritisation and calculation
- Using pen-testing to determine likelihood
Ensuring compliance in project / system delivery according to SANS62443-2-4 – for vendors / solution providers
- Assessing client profile
- Security & maturity level requirements
- Criteria selection
- Achieving client alignment
All these courses are available on demand.