Proconics has expanded its footprint of Brilliance by incorporating the Mechanical Engineering Discipline.
We are excited to service the Engineering Fraternity with our new fresh “Disruptive” take on Mechanical Engineering. A dynamic team with a balance of youthful exuberance and experience that range from Detail Design, Operational Management (GMR 2.1), Petrochemical, Mining, Construction and Mechanical Consulting has been appointed.
This puts Proconics in the position to now offer a multidisciplinary approach to its current customers and a range of new customers that are looking for a one-stop service provider for Engineering and Construction requirements across all three the major Engineering Disciplines Mechanical, Electrical and Instrumentation.
The Mechanical team has already opened various new markets and completed various projects that include the following:
Mechanical and piping
- Equipment replacements (Including pumps, pipelines and components, and turbines and compressors)
- Plant modifications (Additional capacity and improvement projects)
- Lifting studies
- Data sheets
- SANS compliance audits
- Asset management consultation
- Equipment selection (Pumps / turbo machines)
- As Built drawings
- General maintenance construction management
- Ops support service offering
- Piping ISO’s (Modifications and As Built)
- Pressure vessel design (Vessels and Heat exchangers)
- New Structures
- Lifting equipment installations (Crawl beams and hoists)
- Structural Inspection and Certifications